Mining Site Sign - Explosives
Mining Site Sign - Explosives in Class 1 & 2 Reflective Metal and Class 1 & 2 Reflective Polypropylene.
Mining Site Signs
- Mining Site Signs are made from 3Mâ„¢ reflective sheeting, available in Class 1 and Class 2.
- Both grade of reflective is compliant to AS/NZS 1906.1.
- Our metal substrate is constructed from Bluescope Colorbondâ„¢ Steel.
- Guaranteed to withstand temperatures of -40ÂºC to 80ÂºC and have an outdoor lifetime of five to eight years.
- This material complies with two Steel manufacturing standards AS/NZS 1365 and AS 1397.
- The 0.6mm thick material holds up well in windy conditions and is well suited to the outdoors.
- All metal signs come with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- Our Polypropylene material is highly recommended for outdoor use.
- They are UV stabled and resist fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years.
- Our polypropylene is non-toxic and is Food Contact approved, conforming to AS 2070 (Plastic Materials For Food Contact and Use).
- Enduring temperatures of -40Â°C to 160Â°C, this polypropylene is fully recyclable and is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC.
- Our poly signs are manufactured from at least 70% recycled material, which uses 97% less energy to make - resulting in lower carbon emissions.
- All signs are 1.4mm thick with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- For more information about Signs Materials, Viewing Distance Guide and AS 1319 Visit our Blog
You may also be interested in the following product(s)