Danger Sign - Toxic Materials
Danger Sign - Toxic Materials in Metal, Self Adhesive Vinyl and Polypropylene.
- For warning when a hazard or a hazardous condition is likely to be life-threatening.
- The word âDangerâ is featured inside a red oval inside a black rectangle.
- Our metal substrate is constructed from Bluescope Colorbondâą Steel.
- Guaranteed to withstand temperatures of -40ÂșC to 80ÂșC and have an outdoor lifetime of five to eight years.
- This material complies with two Steel manufacturing standards AS/NZS 1365 and AS 1397.
- The 0.6mm thick material holds up well in windy conditions and is well suited to the outdoors.
- All metal signs come with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- Our Polypropylene material is highly recommended for outdoor use.
- They are UV stabled and resist fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years.
- Our polypropylene is non-toxic and is Food Contact approved, conforming to AS 2070 (Plastic Materials For Food Contact and Use).
- Enduring temperatures of -40Â°C to 160Â°C, this polypropylene is fully recyclable and is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC.
- Our poly signs are manufactured from at least 70% recycled material, which uses 97% less energy to make - resulting in lower carbon emissions.
- All signs are 1.4mm thick with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
Self Adhesive Vinyl
- This durable vinyl features a fully self-adhesive backing so you can adhere it to virtually any clean, dry surface.
- Our vinyl is manufactured to perform under a range of varying temperatures (-40Â°C to 80Â°C) and humidity.
- Well suited to curved or rough surfaces, just peel off the release paper and quickly apply.
- An expected indoor lifetime of five to eight years, our self-adhesive vinyl offers a long-term solution that is also highly resistant to fading, shrinking and chemicals.
- For more information about Signs Materials, Viewing Distance Guide and AS 1319 Visit our Blog
You may also be interested in the following product(s)