250L Metal Corrosive Susbtance Storage Cabinet Int: 1545H x 1015W x 420DSKU: 5545ASPH
- Corrosive substances cabinets are manufactured to AS3780
- Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets allow you to safely contain flammable corrosives.
- The Steel Corrosive Cabinets have all the features of our Flammable Safety Cabinets with the added benefit of polyethylene shelf trays and a unique powder coat paint for chemical resistance.
- 3 Shelves, 2 Doors
- Self closing self latching door.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump. Sump capable of containing 25% of storage capacity.
- Please note:These cabinets are designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers.Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure a long service life.
- Danger alert sign indicating specific hazardous substances stored in cabinet.
- Fully welded 150mm deep liquid tight sump capable of containing at least 25% of the maximum storage capacity
- Self closing mechanism. Easily replaced should door be damaged
- Fully adjustable galvanised shelf perforated to permit free air flow complete with corrosion resistant polyethylene trays. Shelves and trays easily replaced if damaged
- Standard color is violet. Other colors add 1 week to lead time
- safe storage of corrosive substances that are listed as class 8 corrosive substances in the ADG code or that meet the classification in that code for corrosive substances.
- Capacity (L): 250
- Capacity (Units): 9 x 20L Cans
- Shelves: 3
- Trays: 3
- Doors: 2
- External dimension:
Height (mm): 1825
Width (mm): 1100
Depth (mm): 500
- Internal dimension:
Height (mm): 1545
Width (mm): 1015
Depth (mm): 420
- Weight (kg): 187
- Australian Standard
- All cabinets comply with AS3780 â€“ 1994 as follows.
- 1. All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the standard including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 2.AS3780 specifies a maximum of 50kg/lt for Package Group 1 corrosive substances.
All Pratt Safety Systems products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects. The warranty period is 12 months from date of invoice. If notice of a defect which adversely affects the operation of the unit is received within this period, Pratt Safety Systems will repair or replace the defective parts without cost to the user, provided our inspection substantiates any claimed defect. Full details of terms & conditions are available upon request.
This warranty does not apply to defects or damage arising from any improper use, storage, modification or other misuse not in accordance with directions for use, whether by the purchaser or any third party. Pratt Safety Systems expressly disclaims responsibility for damage by accident, including damage in transport, any freight cost associated with this warranty, damage or loss relating to the purchaserâ€™s procurement of substitute goods, and incidental, special, economic and consequential damage.